We are always on the lookout for passionate teachers and relievers to join our team
Dedicated To Education
Kia Ora, Kiddie Academy is growing rapidly, and we are looking for qualified ECE registered teacher(s) with passion and flexibility to join our team at Kiddie Academy Early Learning Centre in Pukekohe.
Qualified Registered ECE Teacher
Kiddie Academy is a purpose-built Childcare Centre located in heart of our community in Pukekohe. The Centre has been custom designed to provide beautiful indoor and outdoor areas for children to play, learn and explore the world around them.
We as a team would embrace your passion and love of dedication for children and their whanau. Excellent working conditions and ongoing professional development opportunities. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with
- Competitive salary package
- Decent non -contact time
- 100% free Childcare, if needed
- Ongoing professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Appraisal’s done yearly connected to the professional growth cycle and strong management support.
- A fantastic, fun and supportive team to work alongside.
Our ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Fun-loving, caring and a passion for children (this is vital for us)
- Knowledge of Te Whariki and an understanding of the curriculum.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Has a passion for developing and supporting a quality planning and assessment programme
- Is NZ ECE registered and has relevant ECE Qualification.
The successful applicants should have a genuine passion for teaching and will be able to demonstrate a real dedication to the needs of our children and the whanau. The candidate to apply should have sound knowledge of Te Whariki, the NZ curriculum. Please this advt is for someone with an ECE qualification, registered only. Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com – We would love to hear from you!
Full Time and Part Time
Working as a reliever is a great way to experience what it’s like to teach at Kiddie Academy. If you prefer to work flexible hours and days on a casual basis. We welcome enquiries from qualified ECE teachers who would like to join our pool of relievers.
If you would like to apply as a Relieving Teacher, please complete an online application form.
If you are interested in working for us, but didn’t see a job that meets what you are looking for, or you’d just like to keep your name on file for a future opportunity, then we invite you to submit an expression of interest now.
We will hold your information on file and as soon as a position matching your area of interest becomes vacant, we will send you details of the vacancy.